Friday, October 7, 2011

Jet lag!

I would call this most recent 4+ week silence uncharacteristic, but that's not entirely true. (I do tend to not blog for longer stretches of time...) This time, however, I have had PLENTY to blog about that should have kept me from being anything but silent! Paris, the boys starting school....So why haven't I? One simple reason: I'VE BEEN IN THE STATES!!!!!!! I spent three weeks split between Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, and Oklahoma. My BFF got married and I was her Matron of Awesome (read: Matron of Honor, lol), so I had to be there. I spent my first week in the Springs, seeing friends and family (I got to spend a lot of time with my mommy, which makes me VERY happy!), the second week in Fort Collins being Torie's personal gopher (which I was ecstatic about and completely relished in!), and spent the last week in Oklahoma, going all over to see my amazing in-laws (yes, my in-laws are that awesome that I don't have to have my husband with me to see them...I LOVE my in-laws!). I've actually been back home to Germany for a week, now, but I have spent most of that time either unpacking, knitting, or sleeping. (I've not even been cleaning! So bad of me!) But I have much to post about (I still haven't finished about Paris, after all!), so I will get there. It may just take me some time...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Welcome back - either to the States, belatedly, or to your boys, or to the blogosphere - whatever you like :) So glad you had a fabulous trip, and that you're settled in safe and sound again.