Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friday Fill-In....on Sunday!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. This was supposed to be posted on Friday. Unfortunately, I was far too busy on Friday moving my LiveJournal blog to here, so I didn't get around to it...and then yesterday I spent aaaaaaaaaaaaall day down at Ramstein & hanging out with "Misha" (we got to go see Harry Potter at the theater there! WOO-HOO!), so today I spent catching up on all the dishes and vacuuming and laundry that I neglected over the past few days (and with 3 males in this house, it adds up fast!). So now....without further ado....I give you my Friday Fill-In!

  1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in? Musicals! I LOOOOOOOOOVE musicals!!!
  2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object? A decent tour of Europe; one where I could actually take the time to see what all I wanted to see on my own timetable instead of one from a tour group that rushes you through everything
  3. Did you have pets growing up? We had a German Shepherd/Keshond mix when I was 6, but he had to be put down about 6 years after we got him, and then my brother got a dog when I was 14 or 15, but he was only around for about 2-3 years (if I recall correctly). When I lived with my BFF, there were pets EVERYWHERE, but none were mine
  4. What do you do for exercise? Not near as much as I should, though I do love to do Pilates! Pilates and aerobic dancing workouts are my favorite :)
  5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse? Hmmm...I'm not really sure...

1 comment:

Athena said...

Thanks so much for stopping by "Our Crazy Life".

I love musicals too! My favorite is Brigadoon - it is the whole Scottish thing ;0)