Saturday, May 2, 2009

So much for stick-to-it-iveness...

Ugh! I have next to no desire to finish projects! Still! Even with my sweater yarn being held hostage! That just makes it worse...I thought that would motivate me to get stuff done, but it's just making it worse because I have no motivation and am now starting to resent that little box from knit picks...I've still been starting new projects. Even though I wasn't going to and even though I wasn't supposed to. Thankfully, though, I haven't gotten far into them, so it won't really be painful to frog them. ; ) Speaking of started projects...I finally finished project number two of the five for the ransom of the sweater yarn...and here it is!:



I think, though, that the scarf travels is actually helping stem my desire to start new things. It's a chance to knit (or crochet) 5" of any yarn or pattern and then pass it on! I finally got my new debit card in the mail (after a week!!!) and was able to send off the first set of scarves yesterday, and last night did 5" on the next scarf, ready to send out tomorrow when we're on base.



Tomorrow is A's birthday party (he turned 4 yesterday!) and I have things to prepare for on that count, so I'm off for now! : )

No comments: