Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Playing catch up!

Goodness me! I think I'm done with traveling...just for a little bit! Between London, soon followed by Brussels and a great Memorial Day weekend, I am beat! And I don't have the time to be lackadaisical, either!

I've got my first craft fair/bazaar coming up this Saturday that I still need to organize myself for. Evidently, this will be the last one they hold (at least for this base) because of political, fine print mumbo jumbo that irritates me to no end.


I've also managed to complete the soaker skirty!!! :D HOORAY!!!!!!!!


It only took me a month and a half (when it should have taken me less than a week!), but I finially completed it! And it will likely be the first of many. I purchased the seller's version of the pattern (which means it came with a cottage license) so that I can make these to sell online! Hooray! The rest of them will definitely go a LOT smoother and faster, now that I understand the construction of the pattern and such. :)

After I finish with the craft fair, I'll need to work hard on the onesie/romper for little Anja (who will be arriving before I know it!), followed by a birthday gift for Misha (which has already been dubbed "The Elphaba Sweater") and a gift for the mother of the bride for my BFF's wedding day in September!!!

I guess that means I'd better get cracking! I promise that a post about Brussels and this past weekend is in the works, but it will have to wait for now...

No comments: