Saturday, September 20, 2008

I do it to myself...

...though I have yet to figure out why...I am a repeated offender of the "p" word...Procrastination. In fact, if it weren't for my amazing husband, who not only got up with the boys this morning (since I ended up staying up until 4 am reading...) and mowed the lawn and washed dishes and took out the trash and swept and mopped and cleaned the kitchen this morning, I'd still have a really messy house. LOL And now I sit here with no picture of myself for Monday (well, I have pictures of me, but I haven't taken a new one of me), am bored and stopped halfway through my friend's house hat (all it is is a knit stitch!!! BORING!!! lol) and am sitting here at the computer, staring blankly at the screen while I rip Harry Potter to my laptop, thinking of all the things I don't feel like doing. I wish I knew why I was so un-motivated. Maybe if I knew why I was so against putting dishes away or cataloging my stash or cleaning my craft room that my little poltergeists tore apart or knitting or reading or anything, then maybe I could take positive action to counter it and become motivated!!! Arg. I annoy the crap outta myself sometimes...



----------------
Now playing: Maroon 5 - This Love
via FoxyTunes

No comments: